Version: 1.0 Effective from: 4th January 2011
(2) Words and expressions that are defined in those terms have the same meaning in this Policy unless we state otherwise.
(1) This policy states how we handle information that we learn about you when you visit our website.
(2) If you visit the website but do not open an account with us we collect and store only the following information
(a) the date and time of your visit,
(b) the originating IP address,
(c) the domain name,
(d) the type of browser and operating system used (if provided by the browser), and
(e) the URL of the referring page (if provided by the browser).
(3) If you register open an account with we shall collect and store the information that we request you to supply and any information that third parties share with us to enable us to perform the Services
4, Cookies and Other Technologies
(1) We collect the information we mentioned above through cookies and other technologies.
(2) A cookie is an element of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive.
(3) Subject to paragraph 4 (4), the following information is stored in the cookies:
(a) IP address; and
(b) session number.
(4) If you choose the options "remember user name and password", those two items are encoded and added to the cookie.
(5) We do not associate the information stored in a visitor's cookie with any other personal data about that visitor.
(6) All our employees and processors who have access to personal data and are associated with the processing of that data are required to respect the confidentiality of personal data.
5. Opening an Account
(1) Opening an account on our site is optional.
(2) If you choose not to open an account or provide personal information, you can still enter or browse some of our pages our but you will not be able to use our Services.
(3) If you choose to open an account with us, your information will be available to our staff for the purpose of performing Services.
6. Data Protection
We have notified our use of personal data to the Information Commissioner pursuant to the Data Protection Act 1998 and we shall hold and use your personal data in accordance with the Act and the regulations made under that Act.
We hope you have selected the right service for your business and enjoy your experience with us. We aim to provide excellent value for money and keep you firmly in control of your business.
However, if the service(s) is not right for you, customers have the right to cancel an order within seven working days of placing it, or within seven working days of having access to the service(s), whichever is the longer.
Customers cancelling an order will have their payment refunded in full, minus any costs incurred by the customer during the period of using the service(s) such as cost of calls, texts sent, etc. This will be paid within seven working days of the customer notifying GB Offices via email to support@GBoffices.com of their cancellation request.
We hope you agree that this is a fair policy and you consider using some of our other services in the near future. This does not affect your statutory rights.